Ethos & Aims
Working closely with parents, partner schools and the community, Perton Middle School aims to provide every student with the highest quality of education.
We seek to develop students who:
- Are healthy
- Feel safe and secure
- Enjoy and achieve in school
- Make a positive contribution in the school and their community
- Achieve economic well-being in the future
- Have the skills and attitudes needed to be good citizens
We shall do this by providing:
- High quality teaching
- Caring for each individual
- Providing equality of opportunity
- Ensuring a calm and disciplined environment
- Harnessing new technologies
The school endeavours to ensure all students develop to their maximum potential, regardless of race, gender or ability.