On this page you will find links to the most recently released letters from Perton Middle School. This can be useful when you have lost a letter, or if you think your child may have missed one due to absence.
To view a letter, simply click on the appropriate link below. All of the letter in downloadable ‘PDF’ format. To view the files you will need to have one of the many free PDF reader applications that are available installed on your computer, the mostly commmonly known being Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader (or an alternate PDF reader, such as Foxit Reader or Nitro PDF) installed, simply click on the ‘Get Adobe Reader’ link at the very bottom of the page. This will take you to the download page for the latest version of Adobe Reader, which can then be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- » 12-10-2017 – October Half Term Sport and Activity Camp Booking Form
- » 12-10-2017 – October Half Term Sport and Activity Camp at Perton Middle School
- » 09 -10-2017 – Break the Rules Day
- » 06-10-2017 – Condover Hall Presentation to Parents
- » 20-09-2017 – Sats KS2 revision club letter
- » 14-09-2017 – Y7 & Y8 Condover Hall Netball Residential
- » 14-09-2017 – Codsall High School Open Events
- » 15-09-2017 – Middle School Open Events 2017
- » 14-09-2017 – Year 5 Settling in Evening September 28th 2017
- » 08-09-2017 – After School Sports Clubs Autumn Term 1
- » 07-09-2017 – Perton Ofsted letter
- » 08-09-2017 – Uniform letter
- » 07-09-2017 – Year 6 Trip to Harry Potter Studios
- » 07-09-2017 – Year 5 Roald Dahl Day