Our Advice To Keep you Safe
What is Social Media?
Social media is: websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking
The Dangers of Social Media
- Do not be friends with someone you don't know. For example, a person wants to follow you but you dont know them. All you have to do is press the BLOCK button so they don't contact you again.
- Always keep your profile private. So strangers don't get access to your private things and pictures.
- Tell your parents if something upsets you! If you dont tell your parents or the police, nothing will happen.
- Always keep a low profile. dont post lots of pictures to make yourself stand out.
- Only be friends with people you know. Such as: friends, family etc.
- And finally: KEEP SAFE! If something is telling you - "Don't do that" then don't do it. Trust your instincts.
One of the most important steps about social media is; don't give out personal information. if you did, the person who follows you could find out your school and where you live. Also if you gave them pictures of yourself they could post it all around the internet and it will always be on there.